Wednesday, November 19, 2014

When Good Spankings Go Wonderfully Bad

Still trying to figure out the changes to blogger since the last time i used it - oh, three or four years ago. So this blog will be an evolving work in progress. But hey, i got the fucker working, so yay me.

Yesterday my discipline sub came by for his weekly session. He actually JUST had one a few days ago, but was already asking for another so i knew he was feeling the need to push the boundaries of our D/s relationship. Our arrangement is for spankings only but I've noticed lately that he's begun to need more of the psychological punishment and humilation aspects to achieve his personal "state of grace." Sure enough he got mouthy with me, making smart ass remarks and even rolled his eyes once. It was so hard not to laugh because his antics were so transparent. Classic brat behavior. Such a cute little subbie.

When he is feeling very brave and trying to hit the zone, he wiggles around like a damn eel, dodging the blows because he knows that will cause me to order him to stay still and i'll strike even harder. The danger in that is that it's hard to control where the blow strikes. Yesterday the wooden brush rapped hard against my other hand as i held him in place and bruised the everliving shit out of my knuckle. Damn, those bloody brushes hurt like hell.

It made me appreciate the iron ass of this particular sub even more.

By the time i was done and finished with him, he was a whimpering puddle of sub-goo, melted across my sofa. Just to be mean I made him endure another fifteen minutes of ass whipping. Payback is a bitch. lol!

He left here unable to sit and thoroughly happy.

My thumb still hurts today. The price I pay to keep my subs happy.

2 comments:

  1. An update for anyone interested: my sub texted this morning that his ass STILL hurts. Yes, i have an annoying smug look on my face. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. heh. he's still feeling it today. my super power apparently is spanking.

    ReplyDelete